On the 23-24 June at the Faculty of Economics and Management at Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University under the program “Active Citizens” by the British Council in Ukraine were held the trainings.
The facilitators of the training were experts of the NGO “Poruch”, KNEU Resource Centre for Sustainable Development and NGO “The Club of the Economists”:
- Irina Kubareva, Ph.D., senior lecturer in business strategy at Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University
- Marina Polishchuk, the assistant of the department of business strategy at Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University
- Olga Yatsenko, Ph.D., professor in international trade at Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University
- Vitaly Pazdriy expert of the NGO “Poruch”, Ph.D., senior lecturer at Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University
- Vladyslav Dementiev, Administrative Director, Volunteer of the NGO “Poruch”
For two days, trainees and students acquired knowledge and skills that will contribute to building the relationships between people on the basis of equality and equal opportunities, respect for diversity, the ability to conduct conflict-free dialogue.
The training that was held with a variety of activities, covered topics of the skills development, needed for an effective cooperation for a better understanding of local communities and global interdependence, sustainable development for the implementation of positive changes, skills, planning and project management. At the end of the second day, all the participants filled the application forms for a mini-grant for implementation of the social action project.